The summer challenge, "101 Things for Youth To Do in Grant County" is sponsored by the Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition (YSAPC) and created in partnership with the more than 60 establishments listed. The challenge is based on The Silver City Arts and Cultural District’s original program “101 Things To Do In Silver City.” The program is intended for youths Grades 6th - 12th (or ages 12-18). If you are younger than the ages you can still participate; however, activities are geared towards aforementioned ages. The program runs from May 30 to August 7, 2015. Turn in your completed entry cards to be included in raffle drawings for great prizes all throughout the summer, and our grand drawing on August 7!
All the activities are FREE! Also, your entry card doubles as a bus pass all summer long on Corre Caminos Public Transit. Simply flash your your list to any Corre Caminos driver and grab a ride for FREE! (Also completes # 31 on the list)
Learn the specifics about each of the #101Thing activities below! Hastag us @ #101Things !
Join us for Our County Coachelle on Friday, August 7 from 6 - 10 p.m. @ Bataan Memorial Park to celebrate the partners, participants and parents who made 101 Things such a success this summer! Free Movie, Music and Munchies. Bring your own blanket or chair. The Last Wave for #101Things! (#101 on the list!)
Get more entry cards at any of the more than 60 establishments participating.
For any questions call (575) 388-1198.
1. For blue highlighted activities you must follow instructions at an establishment and earn stamps.
2. For orange highlighted activities you complete the activity on your own and can sign a box for a completed magenta activity.
3. You must have at least 10 stamps from blue highlighted establishments.
4. No more than 10 spaces can be orange highlighted activities.
5. Once all 20 spaces are filled, drop off the list at a designated drop off location for a chance to win prizes throughout the summer! (Due on or before August 7, 2015)
Drop off locations:
- Bayard Public Library, 1112 Central Ave., Bayard NM
- Santa Clara Town Hall, 105 N. Bayard St., Santa Clara, NM
- Silver City Public Library, 515 W. College Ave. Silver City NM
- Silver City Town Hall, 101 W. Broadway, Silver City, NM
- Grant County Community Health Council, 214 N. Black St., Silver City, NM
- Coming soon a Cliff/Gila Drop Off Location...
Grab additional entries at any participating vendor and try to complete all 101 activities this summer!
For more details: Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/ysapc
By participating in any event listed the participant and their legal guardian agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Partnerships for Success II, the Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition and all participating establishments, from any and all damages, liability, and claims, arising from 101 Things for Youth To Do in Grant County.
All material copyright by Grant County Community Health Council and Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Coaltion 2015
Brought to you by the Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition, and created with all participating establishments and The Silver City Arts and Cultural District.
Last Updated on Thursday, 05 November 2015 16:38