The Health Council is dedicated to the community and has sent the community's questions that were unable to be answered to specific agency heads to be answered. Note that some questions couldn't be answered as they had to do with specific personal issues or pending legal matters.
- Do you foresee establishing an ambulance station within the Tri-city area? (Answered by John Rossfeld, CEO of Gila Regional Medical Center)
- We do not currently foresee establishing an ambulance station in the Tri-city area. We do work very closely with the volunteers there.
- What's the timetable for the new outpatient surgery unit? (Answered by John Rossfeld, CEO of Gila Regional Medical Center)
- We hope to break ground for the new outpatient surgery unit by the end of this calendar year. While the final plans have not been drawn, we are hopeful that the project will be completed by October, 2005.
- What's the status of the Universal Health Care program in New Mexico that we've read about? (Answered by Kendra Milligan, GCCHC Assistant Coordinator)
- They are getting ready for the next state legislative session and have visited Grant County to make presentations to local groups. To learn more visit their website at www.nmhealthsecurity.org
Last Updated on Monday, 25 November 2013 17:57